Before even thinking about shopping to upgrade your bedroom, achieving a luxury look at home is easier and more inexpensive than you might think. 🛏
Certain upgrades, like the ones listed below, can instantly update your space and make it feel more expensive and luxurious. Who doesn't want that?! 🤗
7 Tricks to Make Your Bedroom Look More Expensive
1. Overstuff throw pillows so they look high-end you can do this by buying a size bigger pillow insert or extra filler.
2. Add texture with a sheepskin rug or drape a knit or fur throw
across the bed
3. Upgrade hardware on dressers & nightstands
4. Swap out an outdated mirror for something curvy or antique-inspired
5. Update lighting to something trendy but inexpensive
6. Raise the ceiling rod about 2-3 inches higher to make the room look bigger
7. Dress up the room with a tray with trinkets or perfume bottle
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I know your time is valuable! :)
Like what you’ve read? Feel free to share your thoughts in this article and Subscribe to our mailing list, and you’ll be the first to hear about our updates or join our membership for even more fun and benefits. Don’t forget to follow us on our social media, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Pinterest.