Lazy Afternoon’ embodies many of the same elements as his painting called ‘Kite Trees’, and is similarly more of an ‘abstract design’ than it is a vista. But here, with his depiction of tree trunks that look like teeth rather than kite strings, Sam injects a more foreboding interpretation to the work.
Giclee on Canvas. 30" x 30" Limited Edition. Signed by Sam
Lazy Afternoon Artwork I Collectors Series
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.